t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
+4
Supervillian
Maw
Scotland
turvdog
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 pm

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
Blackholelg,Roman,91/51,110

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.
Gaul,3600

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?
Offensive, and as romans kinda suck for reins that will not be my focus,
but if after sufficient discussion on how to play romans effectivly on the
defensive I could be convinced to play defensive.

4. Please list your Travian experience.
I have only played on one server thus far, but I have dualed on an account that is in the top alliance on S5

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?
Joining alongside Bigbossman

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?
Dont ask, I dont want to calculate that number.... I dont want to KNOW that number... lets just say alot.

7. Do you or will you use gold?
yes

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
CA,USA
Back to top Go down
turvdog
Warmonger

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Both he and his neighbor (bossman) seem legit. Solid population and it would open up another area to our alliance, which would give us the opportunity to spread.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-30

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:52 pm

I received the heads up on this. Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 pm

I give him a strong +.

Extremely active +
High Pop +
Experienced +

He will be a handcuff with BigBossMan
They are right next to Chang so acceptance will be based on his response. Could form a pretty nice squad right there. Between him, BossMan and Change there'd be a Gaul, Roman and Teuton all right there. good balance.
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:14 pm

I noticed you want people to be willing to move to your stronghold.... where is that?
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 pm

It will be a radius around about 10/40 or so. You are actually in a fine position, wouldn't have to move unless you specifically wanted to. Between you, Chang, and Bossman you'll have the East covered.
Back to top Go down
Supervillian
Warmonger
Supervillian

Male Number of posts : 14

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Looks good. +1
Back to top Go down
Xienith
Warmonger
Xienith

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-31

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Bigbossman seems uninterested now
So what's Black's plans?
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm

We were going to get into an alliance together, due to our mutual activity and proximity.... but I do have a NAP with him, so I'm still interested in joining, but I would like to reserve the option to decide whether or not to join him when he does pick an alliance. Is that acceptable?
Back to top Go down
turvdog
Warmonger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Is Bossman seriously quitting the process just because he had to answer a few questions? Can we do something to motivate this guy? If he seriously has an army that big already and Blac's membership depends on him, let's make an exception. Get these two in our alliance yesterday. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Earthshaker
Warmonger

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-03

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Lawl why do we want someone who wont take time to fill an app, - from me.
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Hmmmm, to be perfectly honest... I had to explain to him what an Oasis was and what it did/why it was useful... I do believe he has an army of over 200 at this point, but i cannot give you any assurances on his other claims, especially considering that i had to tell him what a 100% 15C was. IMO, he might be unwilling to fill out your app cause he was trying to blow smoke up your asses with his first post... I have no reason to believe that this is a fact for sure... but i figured id mention it as a possibility.... have him reinforce Changche, and get a count on his troops would be my suggestion. As for his Experience? not sure if theres any way to do a backgroud check....
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Altho, a can say that he is online frequently, that i can vouch for.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:46 pm

It is not that an exception could not be made. It could and has from a couple others. The player's response speaks to his character or possible lack there of. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Cooler heads may yet prevail.
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 am

well, seeing as i cant edit posts, i now have a pop of 125, and I should have a stable in the morning, now the only question is when will i get the resources for the EqI research....

An idle question i have been thinking about for you all:
What will you do in about 4-5 days when Banned starts in the NE. The two alliances are bound to knock heads together... I would like to hear your plans for dealing with other powerful alliances in this quadrant before I agree to accept any potentially forthcoming invitations.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 am

There are processes in place that shall not be discussed here.
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 am

hmmm, ok, i guess that issue will be dealt with when its a problem...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Warmonger

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Architect

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 am

Blac definitely gets a + from me. I'm confused about boss tho
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 am

Black-- It seems that you have a very good head on your shoulders and I'd hate to lose you because of Bossman. That being said, if filling out an application is "too much", I don't really see him fully participating in this, or any alliance, which definitely worries me.

Last edited by Maw on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:17 am

The same thing thats worrying me atm maw...

But, i told him we would join the same alliance, so im gonna try to stick to my word. But im sure we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:26 am

Here's my thinking: You, I definitely want. You're bright, active, and know what you're doing. Him, I think he has definite potential, especially based on playing time; that being said, I think he's very rough around the edges and could maybe use a mentor. If he would be willing, I think having him set Scotland as a sitter to check out his account we could see how he's doing.
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 am

Excellent idea, hadnt thought of that..... now if he would agree to it.....
Back to top Go down
Xienith
Warmonger
Xienith

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-31

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:05 am

Scotland wrote:
There are processes in place that shall not be discussed here.

Yeah. Basically...don't tell plans to someone who is not dedicated to the alliance. Also, do not tell plans in an area anyone from anywhere can read, lol.

Sorry Black, it's just hard to get into that, ya know?

oh and +1 assuming he would be dedicated to the alliance. I think something was mentioned about possibly leaving to follow boss
Back to top Go down
<Blac

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 am

yeah Xienith, I realized that after I posted my response, and I discussed it in IGM with Scottland. No worries =)
Back to top Go down
turvdog
Warmonger

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 am

I have to agree with what most, if not all, have said. Blac would be a definite asset to the alliance. Seems like the exact type of player we are looking for. I would hope to keep him if by chance we do get him. Huge +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next