t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for t.C.C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liberty
Majesty
Liberty

Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : akkakkakkakkk
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Application for t.C.C. Empty
PostSubject: Application for t.C.C.   Application for t.C.C. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Intro

1. You must be willing to move to our stronghold.

2. Members will be constantly peer-reviewed to make sure they are meeting the standards. These are our rough guidelines.
A. Populaton and population growth - 30%
B. Military size - 30%
C. Forum use and general communication - 30%
D. Activity and efforts for the greater good(raiding, elaborate attack plans, loss of troops in an offensive or defensive stand) - 10%

3. Generally, there is a 72 hour waiting period before applications are accepted or denied.

Application. Please make a new post answering these questions. Make the subject your player name.

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?

4. Please list your Travian experience.

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?

7. Do you or will you use gold?

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://thecelticcrusade.forummotion.com
doorman1

Application for t.C.C. Empty
PostSubject: application   Application for t.C.C. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 am

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
doorman, Gaul, 12/23 , Pop 124

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.
I played a Gaul on Server 3 up to about 900 pop across 3 cities.

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?
I am an early resource builder staying under the radar and defensive. Once I am able to build Gaul cavalry I turn to an offense player and actively farm neighbors and support the general alliance goals. I will sacrifices for the greater good but will not get involved in petty blood feuds. Sacrifice mus come with a greater good, not someone's personal pride.

4. Please list your Travian experience.
Played on one server, came in mid game and got to 3 cities and about 900 pop before end game. I'm at pop 124 on this server

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?
Contacted by Maw in game

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?
I log in several times a day and often stay logged in for hours during the day. Only travel for work interrups my check in. Last game I was away only once more than 24 hours.

7. Do you or will you use gold?
I use gold

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
Northern California, but work as me traveling domestically and sometimes internationally. I also keep strange hours. It's not uncommon to see me log in at 3 am and then at 7am.
Back to top Go down

Application for t.C.C.
Page 1 of 1