t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshikih

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
Name: Toshiki
Race: Gaul
Pop: 100
2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.
I played on US3 with a population of roughly 750 across 3 cities
3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?
First, defensive, build up resources. Farmers won't obtain anything since my cranny is a high level.
Why defensive? Because no one will notice that you're becoming powerful, since you won't be farming a lot.
When I make TTs, I go offensive. That's when I go about and start farming regularly and such.
4. Please list your Travian experience.
I joined server 3 in April 2008, which was in the middle of a round. I played on there till the end. I had a population of around 750, with 3 villages. As of now my population is 100
5. What brings you to t.C.C.?
I'm two tiles south of Scotland, the founder of t.C.C.
6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?
I log onto travian several times a day
7. Do you or will you use gold?
I will, yes. I'm ordering some after I can give my parents money to use their credit card.
8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm 16, so it's pretty common for me to see everyone else offline in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:22 pm

How close are you to getting those TTs?
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:25 pm

How will you stay active when school starts back up?
I noticed you started fast but your growth really died off until just the past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Toshikih

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 pm

During my lunch period I can go up to the library and play. The admins at school didn't block the game. And after homework I can play during school days after crew is done...so no worries about me being inactive.

Why it died off: I'm working on a residence to level 10 and most of my resources are going to that. I'm sticking to it for a nearby cropper...

Maw: My academy is on level 1. To be honest, I'm researching swordsmen right now, and I'm still in my defensive stage. A mix of swordsmen and TTs is what I liked using before I used siege.
Back to top Go down
turvdog
Warmonger

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

What is your residence at right now and what plot are you trying to claim? I want to see if it conflicts with any of our claims and I want to know how much you have been putting into the residence. I have been doing the same thing and I am significantly higher in population.
Back to top Go down
Toshikih

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:19 pm

I was going to claim 10|40. But it's claimed already.
Back to top Go down
Toshikih

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm

By the way I'm still interested in joining...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1