t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 am

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):

Kelsey, Teuton, 24/52 = 55

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.

Yes, Gaul, 1100

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?

I prefer to be on the offensive, which is why I chose Teuton this time. That and to change it up. I just think it's more fun to attack, but I also don't mind hurting people by timing a good anvil hit.

4. Please list your Travian experience.

I played on another server with Maw. Joined a good alliance, and it forced me to lose my spawn. I won't complain, because I got to start coordinating attacks with the other smaller players. But that's why my population isn't higher there.

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?

Maw, plus this alliance seems to be shaping up well.

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?

Is there such a thing as too much? I would say I'm on a good 5 hours a day at least. I usually leave it open at work, and I'll log on a few times at least when I get home.

7. Do you or will you use gold?

Yes, I started another account and am waiting to transfer it. I got the big package.

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.

Chicago, IL baby!
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 am

Aside from the fact that I'd rather be eaten from the inside out by a large parasitic worm then admit this....he is a personal friend of mine, and he is a dedicated player that would really help out the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Bauml
Saint
Bauml

Male Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : Hilarious
Humor : Work at Wrigley and U,S, Celllular

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:09 am

+1 Has some War Xp and I saw some good Defensive work out of him on the old server.
Back to top Go down

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:10 am

I hate admitting I even know Maw, but I wasn't going to mention that in my first post. It's hard to keep it in though, so yeah. If you really know him, you'd side with me Wink
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey Kelsey.

Here is the deal. Keep growing. You have potential but at this time I can not justify accepting you at the very bottom of alliance. Keep bumping this application as you grow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1