t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Doorman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
doorman1

Application for Doorman Empty
PostSubject: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:55 am

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
doorman, Gaul, 12/23 , Pop 224

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.
I played a Gaul on Server 3 up to about 900 pop across 3 cities.

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?
I am an early resource builder staying under the radar and defensive. Once I am able to build Gaul cavalry I turn to an offense player and actively farm neighbors and support the general alliance goals. I will sacrifices for the greater good but will not get involved in petty blood feuds. Sacrifice mus come with a greater good, not someone's personal pride.

4. Please list your Travian experience.
Played on one server, came in mid game and got to 3 cities and about 900 pop before end game. I'm at pop 124 on this server

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?
Contacted by Maw in game

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?
I log in several times a day and often stay logged in for hours during the day. Only travel for work interrups my check in. Last game I was away only once more than 24 hours.

7. Do you or will you use gold?
I use gold

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
Northern California, but work as me traveling domestically and sometimes internationally. I also keep strange hours. It's not uncommon to see me log in at 3 am and then at 7am.
Back to top Go down
Bauml
Saint
Bauml

Male Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : Hilarious
Humor : Work at Wrigley and U,S, Celllular
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 am

Good Amount of play time, good pop, the recruiter likes him, great location we could use a slightly larger base down there for a squad. I like it.

+1
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 am

Odd Hours. Music to my ears!

He gets a big + from me, I noticed that he was kind of the big fish in a small alliance that had all but quit playing. He'll be a welcome addition
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:00 am

Looks positive.
Back to top Go down
Xienith
Warmonger
Xienith

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:21 am

+1, just invite him and get it over and done with, lol
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 am

lol agreed =)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Warmonger

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Architect
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:55 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Doorman   Application for Doorman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Doorman
Page 1 of 1