t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the rat eval

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rat Fink

King of the rat eval Empty
PostSubject: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 am

name is Rat Fink pop is only 91 and the area is 22/-1 and i am TUE

i am on speed server as a gaul

i am very offensive i control an area around me 10 x 12 with only 1 other that has an army. as a tue i dont think i could be a very good defensive player

only been playing about a month an half

you seem to be a good alliance 1st thing i noticed was you are in the top 40 an are only 2/3 the size of the alliances there this peeked my interest

i am on many times a day i can lightly play from work an at home i can do my work as i am playing as well so i am blue a lot

i do use gold in fact i am just learning how to use it now an i live right in the middle of the USA in missouri

well good luck to you all i hope to here something from you soon

Rat Fink
King of the Rats
If you only knew what i have heard
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:39 am

This guy IGM'd me and I sent him here. After speaking with him he does seem to be fairly decent for not having played long at all. Here is roughly what I know

3 days in the past 7 with 1 population growth (-)
Beginner (-)
From what I can tell, quick learner (+)
Up in the wee hours of the morning (+)
Gold User (+)
Army Size ????? (Approximately what size is your army?)
Recommendation: (+)
I talk with Capadocious of the BANNED alliance, who gives him a solid recommendation: "With good leadership and a little training, i think he will be a very good player. unlike others in this game, he is willing to listen to and learn from more experienced players."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Warmonger

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Architect
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am

The recommendation is a huge + for me. So I'll give him a + if his growth speeds up.
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:39 pm

That recommendation was from Tokyo (Capadocious's dual). Tokyo said that Cap talks to Rat Fink more than he does and would possibly be able to give a little more detail. I'm on the fence on this one, leaning more towards yes, and would like to hear what others' opinions of him are.

Edit: Here is what Capadocious himself says about Rat Fink: "What I know is that he is an honorable guy with a nice sized army. Last I checked he had over 100 macemen, and that was a couple days ago. He would be a great addition to any alliance."
Back to top Go down
Liberty
Majesty
Liberty

Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : akkakkakkakkk
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:34 pm

I would say he is a plus. But on the fence I guess.

Sounds good and in a decent location.

That you think SS?
Back to top Go down
https://thecelticcrusade.forummotion.com
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm

I think yoda need beer more she do.

He would probably work out. His infrastructure may be just slightly off center. He should not have a problem with that small correction.

Any other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Liberty
Majesty
Liberty

Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : akkakkakkakkk
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

You have beer? You suck I don't have beer! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thecelticcrusade.forummotion.com
Bauml
Saint
Bauml

Male Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : Hilarious
Humor : Work at Wrigley and U,S, Celllular

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:14 pm

I think we can handle taking on a beginner, beginner's can sometimes make great players. Since I do have respect for the BANNED alliance and he got that recommendation I would have to give a +1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the rat eval   King of the rat eval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the rat eval
Page 1 of 1