t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doc murp

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 pm

I live in alaska, due to being in the army. My travian name is Doc Murph. I have a pop of 54 right now and, started about 4 to 5 days ago. I log on at least 4-8 times a day. I already have 2 sitters, since i have played about 4 servers already. If I join I would like kaiser Sose and Kobiashi to join also. We are all very aggresive. I usually play as romans but and going with gauls this time. My two friends usually are guals and are playing with tuets now. We are all very experiences and usually run our own allience. We want to all join an allience this time and not have to run the whole thing. We will still help out in any way you would like...............IE getting new members and giving other members advice. We will all help out. Let me know (Doc Murph), if you will take us three. Very active and love this game.
Back to top Go down
Maw
Saint
Maw

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:45 pm

He seems good to me, who were you on which other server?
Back to top Go down
Liberty
Majesty
Liberty

Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : akkakkakkakkk
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm

At least I am curious of which server, you can say in PM if you rather.
Back to top Go down
https://thecelticcrusade.forummotion.com
Scotland
Highlander
Scotland

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I think if you are a package deal, we should see the other's apps. as well. any chance of getting them in here to app. anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
t.C.C. :: Your first category :: t.C.C. Applications-
Jump to: