t.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Celtic Crusade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mohrs circle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohrs ci

mohrs circle Empty
PostSubject: mohrs circle   mohrs circle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 am

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
mohrs circle, roman, (84,39), 102

2. Have you ever played another server? If so please list your race and population.
yes, on s1.com as roman with 1211 pop.

3. Please describe your playstyle. Are you offensive or defensive? Why? Would you change for the greater good?
I am defensive and will mostly stay that way unless I'm given some direction on my part in a war or something.

4. Please list your Travian experience.
My experience has been as a consistent player in my alliance on another server. I'm active on a daily basis. I am a student so there are parts of the day that I simply can't participate even if I wanted to, but I can also check in while at work here and there.

5. What brings you to t.C.C.?
I was contacted by turvdog who recognized me from our s1 alliance and it was suggested that I apply.

6. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day?
2-3. Once either early morning and/or noon, then in the evening and then continuing as needed until bed. My main activity is in the few hours before I go to sleep.

7. Do you or will you use gold?
No.

8. Where do you live in real life? ie. state, country, etc.
near Dallas, Tx
Back to top Go down
turvdog
Warmonger

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-07

mohrs circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: mohrs circle   mohrs circle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:47 am

I can definitely say this guy plays defense. He has a ton of defensive troops in the other server (something like 2500 pra's in one village). Definitely not a bad ally to have if you start getting attacked. As long as he stays active, I think he will do just fine. +1
Back to top Go down

mohrs circle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
t.C.C. :: Your first category :: t.C.C. Applications-
Jump to: